Utilities (Water & Wastewater)

Would you like your Water & Tax Bills emailed to you instead of mailing? Please complete the form attached to sign up to receive your bills via email. Email Form


If you are moving out, you need to request a final water and wastewater reading for the last day of your possession. This ensures that the account is transferred to the new occupants and they are billed for the water they use. The final bill, from your last regular reading date to the final reading date will be mailed to you at your new location. Contact the Finance Department or email Tracy Loyens at tloyens@lucanbiddulph.on.ca


Please contact the Township Office if you require a locate for your water and/or sewer lines or fax the request to 519-227-4998.