The Township of Lucan Biddulph is updating its Parks and Recreation Master Plan to guide and manage the development of facilities, programs and services over the next ten years (2024-2034). The Master Plan will explore various topic areas including:
- Indoor and outdoor recreation facilities;
- Parks, open spaces and trails; and
- Service delivery policies, programs and practices.
The last Master Plan was prepared in 2015 and resulted in many imprints such as the expansion of the Lucan Biddulph Community Memorial Centre, new parks and more programs. To keep pace with the changes occurring since then, the Master Plan is being refreshed.
Have your say in how you play!
Participate in the following ways to tell us what you think about parks and recreation services in Lucan Biddulph.
- Drop into the Public Open House at the Lucan Biddulph Community Memorial Centre (263 Main Street, Lucan ON) on November 28th from 6-8pm to learn more and to provide your input. There will be no presentation.
- Complete the Community Survey at: www.surveymonkey.com/r/LucanBiddulphPRMP. Hardcopies can be picked up and dropped off at the Lucan Biddulph Community Memorial Centre. The survey deadline is Sunday January 14, 2024.
- Submit written comments or questions to email@example.com. Please reference the Master Plan in your email’s subject line.
A draft Master Plan will be available for public review and comment at a later date.