Compliment or Complaint

If you are formally submitting a compliment or complaint, for example, about an issue that has not been resolved after speaking with staff, please use this form.  

Note if you are submitting a request for a specific service such as repair to street surface, by-law or parking infractions, billing inquiries, concern related to parks & recreation facilities, water or wastewater questions, etc. please use the “Request a Service” form found at the bottom of our homepage or under Town Hall. 
Would you like to be contacted for follow up?
Are you a... (select all that apply)?
Type of Concern
What type of contact or interaction did you have (select all that apply)?
One file only.
10 MB limit.
Allowed types: jpg, png, pict, pdf, doc, docx.