Every marriage in Ontario requires a Marriage Licence before the ceremony takes place.
- Licences are issued at the Municipal Office from Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- To avoid delay, applicants are encouraged to book an appointment in advance by contacting the Municipal Office.
- Be sure to read the following information to ensure you have the information when applying for a licence.
Applications: See Bottom Attachment for Form
- A Marriage Licence Application form must be completed and signed by both parties
- The form must be submitted in person by the applicant and/or joint applicant with the appropriate documents.
The fee for a marriage licence is $125. We can accept cash or debit only.
For more information, please follow go to: https://www.ontario.ca/page/getting-married